Key Account Manager Cleanroom (H/V/X)
For our site in Anderlecht, we are looking for a Cleanroom Key Account Manager. You would be placed under the direction of the Cleanroom Manager BELUX.
What do we expect from you?
• Monitoring existing accounts on the Cleanroom industry market by developing a privileged relationship with the various contacts in the customer portfolio assigned to you.
• The development of existing customers through the signing of new services or sites.
• Prospecting of new customers.
• You are in charge of managing the deployment of contracts in connection with the support services involved (for example: Marketing, manufacturers, production, logistics and administration, etc.).
• You ensure the correct application of contracts and in particular the correct application of the price revision.
• You constantly ensure the adaptation of products and services linked to the needs and expectations of the customer, you respond with preventive or curative actions to customer requests while preserving the interests of the company. You are the guarantor of customer satisfaction.
• You are in charge of steering committees with clients: development of Kpi’s and the analysis of them, progress plan, etc.
What's your profile?
• You have a Master's degree with at least 2 years of experience, or you have at least 5 years of experience including commercial experience in the industrial or B2B sector.
• You are bilingual French/English both orally and in written. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
• You are a true salesperson at heart!
• You have negotiation skills, and you know how to convince customers.
• You are conscientious and have no problem following up with your supervisor.
• You are someone who is rigorous, committed and dynamic.
• You have good resistance to stress.
• You master Office tools, especially Excel!
• You have a good ability to identify and resolve problems.
• You have an ability to unite and work in a team without hierarchical relationships (transversal management).
• You have a B driving license.
What does ELIS have to offer you?• A stimulating job in a growing company with many opportunities for development.
• A motivating atmosphere and working environment.
• Internal training.
• A permanent contract with the possibility of advancement within the group and a competitive salary package including a company car